- The most popular rooftop kayak carrier
- J-style rack design fits all kayak types
- Universal hardware mounts to all Thule load bars, many aftermarket racks, and virtually all factory rack crossbars
- Generous padding gently cradles your kayak and protects it
- Uses minimal space on your roof rack crossbars - saves room for adding a cargo carrier or even another Hull-a-Port to carry multiple kayaks
- Folds down when not in use for extra clearance
- Front and rear J-cradles, load straps with buckle bumpers, Thule 855 Quickdraw ratcheting tie-downs, easy-to-follow instructions, and all mounting hardware included
- Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Hull-a-Port Pro Folding Kayak Carrier is the most popular kayak rack out there, and with good reason. It carries kayaks of all shapes, sizes, and styles and mounts to just about any roof rack. It's also very easy to use and load, even if you're going solo.
The Hull-a-Port utilizes a semi-vertical, folding J-cradle design that makes it super easy to load your kayak. Just put one end of the kayak in to the cradle and let that cradle do the heavy lifting as you load the other end into the other cradle. The cradles are wrapped in thick padding that holds your kayak gently and protects it from getting knocked around. The angled design of the cradles saves tons of space on your roof when in use, which lets you mount a cargo carrier or even a second Hull-a-Port to carry multiple kayaks at once. Best yet, the Thule Hull-a-Port Pro Folding Kayak Carrier transfers from one vehicle to another easily.
Every purchase includes front and rear cradles, heavy-duty straps with buckle bumpers, two Thule 855 Quickdraw ratcheting tie-down straps, universal mounting hardware, and easy instructions. When you're ready to get serious about your kayaking, you're ready for a Thule Hull-a-Port Pro Folding Kayak Carrier. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Thule Cargo Carriers & Roof Racks
- intake systems for Mazda RX-8
- Car Bras for Subaru Baja
- car mats for Infiniti EX35
- bull bars for Chevy Avalanche
- Jeep Wrangler covers
- Dodge Ram 2500 auto air filters
- Doug Thorley Exhaust
- wind deflectors for Focus
- high flow catalytic converters for Sierra
- Ford Focus suspension systems