Thule Hullavator Lift Assisted Kayak Carrier
Hullavator Lift Assisted Kayak Carrier
- Part #: 897XT
- Award-winning design puts the kayak load platform at your level, then helps you lift it on to the roof of your vehicle
- Makes loading and unloading boats by yourself immensely easier!
- System never touches vehicle
- Hullavator requires only 25 inches of load bar space, so you can mount other gear carriers alongside your kayak
- Load assists reduce the power you need to load your kayak by an amazing 50%
- Attaches to all Thule load bars and Yakima round bars (does not fit factory roof racks)
- Padded support, boat straps, mounting hardware, and ratcheting bow/stern tie downs included
- Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Hullavator Lift Assisted Kayak Carrier is one of the most incredible designs in kayak racks. It lowers the load platform down to waist level for hassle-free loading and unloading, and gas strut assists help you load the kayak back onto your roof. But don't take our word for it: The Thule 897XT Hullavator is among the prestigious class of products that have won the Silver Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA), one of the highest global awards for innovation in product design.
One of the greatest difficulties for solo and tandem kayak paddlers is loading the boat onto their vehicle's roof. The Hullavator alleviates this challenge by reducing the loading height by over three feet. You no longer need to get to the top of your vehicle to secure the boat to your carrier. Simply unlatch the Hullavator, drop it to the side of your vehicle, secure it to the carrier, and lift it back on to the roof. The Hullavator's gas struts do half the work for you, making loading your kayak much easier after a long day of paddling.
The Thule 897XT Hullavator mounts to any Thule load bars including square and the elliptical Rapid Aero and Xsporter, as well as Yakima round bars. It only takes up 25 inches of load bar space, so you can even fit an extra rooftop cargo carrier next to your kayak. The Hullavator is made with padded supports to cradle your kayak, and includes mounting hardware, boat straps, and ratcheting tie-downs for safe and secure mounting.
Thule backs your innovative and convenient Hullavator with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Hullavator Lift Assisted Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Thule Cargo Carriers & Roof Racks
- ML320 All-Weather Floor Mats
- Floor Mats & Liners for 325i
- car brakes for H3
- Husky Liners cargo liners
- performance exhaust systems for Hyundai Veracruz
- Car Bras for Dodge Van
- Dodge Ram 1500 truck bed caps
- 9-7X custom seat covers for cars
- Juke covers
- TonnoPro Tonneau Covers