- Slick and easy-to-load kayak cradles
- High density polypropylene material lines the saddles for smooth, low-friction loading
- Self-adjusting to fit many kayak styles and provide 6 times the surface area of rollers
- Kit includes one pair of 875XT Hydro Glide saddles to mount on the rear crossbar - Thule 855 Set-To-Go saddles required (sold separately) for use on the front crossbar
- Comes with hardware, strap, buckle bumper, and Thule 855 Quick-Draw ratcheting tie down strap
- Lifetime Warranty
Thule 875XT Hydro-Glide Kayak Carriers are the smoothest kayak saddles out there. They are made with a polypropylene lining that minimizes friction and makes loading your kayak a breeze. Pair the Hydro-Glide with a pair of Set-to-Go cradles (sold separately) and you'll have the perfect package of convenience and security.
Thule 875XT Hydro-Glide Kayak Carriers connect to nearly all factory racks with cross bars, as well as Thule and other aftermarket bars. They are designed to mount on the rear roof bar and help you slide your kayak forward with minimal effort. The Hydro-Glide saddles self-adjust to conform to the contours of your hull and offer a wide surface area to securely grip and hold your kayak through even windy highway conditions. Your Thule 875XT Hydro-Glide Kayak Carrier kit includes a pair of saddles, loading strap with buckle bumper, and one Thule 855 Quickdraw ratcheting tie-down strap to hold the bow or stern of the kayak to your bumper or tow hook.
Your 875XT Hydro-Glide Kayak Carrier is backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.