Thule Pulse Cargo Box 614
Pulse M Cargo Carrier
- Part #: 614
- 14 cubic ft.
- 67 in. long, 35 in. wide, 16 in. tall, 34 lbs.
- Installation Instructions
- Ensure safe cargo transport with the Thule Pulse Cargo Box
- ABS plastic construction stands up to heavy use in any weather
- Works with most factory and aftermarket crossbars and rack systems
- Single-open, passenger-side latching
- Three different sizes available
- Easy-grip mounting system easy to assemble, attach
- SecureLock safely, durably protects cargo from theft
- Lifetime Warranty
Not everybody needs flash and innovation in their rooftop cargo carrier. Some just want a serviceable, budget-friendly option, and that's what you'll get with the Thule Pulse Cargo Box.
Everything about this rooftop carrier has been designed to give customers what they need in as straightforward a manner possible. That means an ABS construction that can hold up in any weather and protect your cargo from all manner of hazards. It also means an easy-grip mounting system that's as simple to assemble as it is to attach to any factory or aftermarket crossbars. The Thule Pulse Cargo Box also features a single-open latching system and a SecureLock theft deterrent. Easy to install, this rootop cargo carrier makes your life a whole lot easier.
Simple features on trustworthy accessories make for an easy-going road trip. Use the Thule Pulse Cargo Box to take great care of your precious cargo. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Pulse Cargo Box Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 1 of 6 reviews. See All Reviews.