Yakima FatCat Snowboard & Ski Rack
- The Yakima FatCat is specially designed to haul snowboards and wider-than-normal skis
- Holds 4 pairs of skis/2 snowboards or 6 pairs of skis/4 snowboards
- The FatCat's low-profile design keeps your skis/boards low and close to the roof
- Large push-button operation for easy loading and unloading, without having to remove your gloves
- Mounts to most factory crossbars as well as square and round crossbars
- Between snowy seasons, use the Yakima FatCat to carry wakeboards, water skis, fishing rods, and more
- SKS lock cores provide maximum security
- Built-in binding lift clears all bindings
- Lifetime Warranty
If you hit the slopes with a snowboard or extra-wide skis, the Yakima FatCat Snowboard & Ski Rack is for you. The Yakima FatCat is specially designed to carry your full-figured skis and snowboards with ease. It opens with the push of a super-sized button for simple loading and unloading - even with your gloves on.
The Yakima FatCat Snowboard & Ski Rack not only carries your snow gear safely and securely - it looks great too. Its beautiful design hides unsightly hardware and screws for a sleek style on any vehicle. The FatCat's universal mounts make it compatible with just about any factory roof rack as well as aftermarket square and round crossbars. Plus, its self-adjusting, DoubleJoint hinge design accommodates skis and snowboards of various thicknesses. Plus, once skiing season is over, you can use the Yakima FatCat as a rack for your fishing poles, wakeboards, and water skis.
Choose the Yakima FatCat Snowboard & Ski Rack that suits your needs. It's available for your choice of 4 pairs of skis/2 snowboards or 6 pairs of skis/4 snowboards, so you'll never be at a loss for space. Your Yakima FatCat Snowboard & Ski Rack is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima FatCat Snowboard & Ski Rack Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes