- Haul your kayak to open waters safely with the Yakima HullRaiser Aero Kayak Rack
- Cradles are cushioned with thick padding to protect your hull from damage
- Heavy-duty straps secure your kayak in place
- Buckles are padded for extra scratch and bump protection
- Extra stability provided by included bow and stern lines
- The HullRaiser Aero's J-Cradles have a small footprint, leaving extra room on your roof for carrying more gear
- Mounts to many factory roof racks as well as round and square crossbars
- Lifetime Warranty
When whitewater rapids call your name, make sure you're properly equipped to "raise hull." The Yakima HullRaiser Aero Kayak Rack straps your kayak to your roof, safely carrying it to your next water-borne adventure. It's also compact, so you can even carry some extra gear on top next to your kayak.
Your Yakima HullRaiser Aero Kayak Rack is designed for top-notch security. It features a pair of tough straps to lock your vessel into the cradles. Their bow and stern lines keep the nose and tail of your kayak level and stable. The Yakima HullRaiser's J-Cradles are wrapped with generous amounts of plush padding, keeping your hull safe from scratches and harm. Even the buckles on the straps are padded for the safest travel possible.
Versatility is what the Yakima HullRaiser Aero Roof-Mount Kayak Rack is all about. It fits round and square crossbars and mounts to most factory roof racks, as well. The HullRaiser has a small footprint on your rack, giving you extra space to haul other cargo or even a second kayak on the roof. Your Yakima HullRaiser Aero Roof Kayak Rack is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.