- The Yakima StrapThang Surfboard Carrier lets you safely strap up to 2 boards to your roof
- The StrapThang's straps are adjustable to grab just about any size boards
- Compatible with board bags and socks so you can keep your boards safe from scratches and bug guts
- Mounts to Yakima's round and square crossbars
- Lifetime Warranty
Strap those boards to your roof and do your thang in style. The Yakima StrapThang Surfboard Carrier lets you safely drive your surfboards out to the beach, even if you're in a smaller car. It's easy and quick to use, so you can hit the shores the moment the waves come rolling in.
The Yakima StrapThang Surfboard Carrier has adjustable straps to securely tie your boards down, whether you use a longboard, funboard, or a fish. The StrapThang lets you stack two boards onto your roof and works with surf socks and bags so your boards can stay protected in transit. It barely takes any time to attach the StrapThang to your square or round Yakima crossbars. You don't even need any tools to do it.
Your Yakima StrapThang Surfboard Carrier is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Yakima Cargo Carriers & Roof Racks
- K&N intake
- Honda Ridgeline tube steps
- auto air filters for Freestyle
- catalytic converters for Dodge Durango
- custom seat covers for cars for Sienna
- push bars for F-150
- Pontiac Grand Am Floor Mats & Liners
- car dashboard kits for Ford F-350
- CX-9 All-Weather Floor Mats
- Liberty tow bar towing