Derale Dual High Output Electric Radiator Fan 16928
Dual High Output RAD Fan
- Part #: 16928
- Molded Plastic Shroud
- Overall Depth: 3-1/4 In.
- Horizontal Mounting Size: 25-5/8 In.
- Vertical Mounting Size: 11-3/8 In.
- Amp Draw: 24.8 Per Fan
- Width: 28-5/8 In. x Height: 13-7/8 In. x Depth: 1-1/2 In.
- Installation Instructions
- The Derale Dual High Output Electric Radiator Fan puts double the cooling power in your engine bay
- Huge amounts of air are supplied by twin 265-watt 2-speed motors
- Skewed blade design for low noise
- Modern symmetrical design
- Aluminum shroud comes with an aircraft-quality finish that can be anodized, polished, or custom-painted
- Available in five sizes
- Puller (engine-side) design
- 1-Year Warranty
Double up your airflow for maximum performance and power. The Derale Dual High Output RAD Fan features a pair of 2-speed 265-watt motors to replace your power-robbing belt-driven fan. It's made for quiet, superior performance at high static-pressure loads.
The Derale Dual High Output Radiator Fan features a skewed blade design that cuts down on noise. Its aluminum shroud has a high-quality finish that you can polish, anodize, or paint for the fully custom look. It comes in five sizes to fit in your engine bay and is designed for engine-side "puller" applications.
Add twin fans to your engine for excellent cooling performance with the Derale Dual high Output RAD Fan. Backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Derale Dual High Output Electric Radiator Fan Reviews.