Derale Electra-Cool Remote Cooler 15800
- Our Price: $161.61
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 15800
- UPC: 083277158001
- Part #: 15800
- Width: 15-3/4 In. x Height: 11-1/2 In. x Depth: 5 In.
- Inlet Size: 8-3/4 In.
- Horizontal Mounting Size: 14-3/4 In.
- Vertical Mounting Size: 5-1/4 In.
- -8 AN
- 16 Pass
- Installation Instructions
- Keep your vehicle running cool and at peak performance with the Derale Electra-Cool Oil Cooler
- Recommended for cooling your transmission, power steering, fuel, or engine oil
- Mounts anywhere space permits
- Electric fan supplies optimum air flow
- Choose 8 or 16-pass tube & fin cooler core
- 650 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
- 16-Pass model available with -8AN or -6AN fittings (8-pass model available with -6AN fittings only)
- Clear anodized aluminum mounting brackets
- Kit includes cooler assembly, two brass hose barb fittings (-6AN x 3/8" barb or -8AN x 1/2" barb) and two aluminum AN fittings (-8AN or -6AN)
- 1 Year Warranty
When it comes to cooling your engine's fluids, it's all about getting ample airflow across the tubes and fins. That's why the Derale Electra-Cool Remote-Mount Oil Cooler comes loaded with a heavy-duty 650 CFM reversible electric Tornado fan to drive tons of cool air to the cooler core. The Electra-Cool is recommended for cooling your engine oil, power steering, transmission, or fuel.
The Derale Electra-Cool Cooler mounts anywhere space permits under the hood. Choose between the standard 8-pass cooler core or the 16-pass core for extra heat dispersion. Both models include two brass hose barb fittings. Clear anodized aluminum brackets hold the Derale Electra-Cool in place and stand up to rust and corrosion.
Keep your vital fluids cool with the Derale Electra-Cool Oil Cooler for great performance and a longer life for your components. Backed with a 1 Year Warranty.