Derale Transmission Cooling Pan 14200
Transmission Cooling Pan
- Part #: 14200
- Pan Depth: 3-1/4 In.
- Tube Depth: 2-3/8 In.
- Extra Capacity: 2 Qt.
- Standard Pan
- GM Turbo 350 68-86 Vehicles
- Installation Instructions
- Keep your transmission fluid temperatures down the easy way with a Derale Transmission Cooling Pan
- Unique design features cooling tubes that run through the pan to cool air to run in the front and hot air to escape out the rear, cooling the fluid
- Black finish is designed to further dissipate heat
- Drain plug features super high magnet strength and a reusable rubber/steel washer
- Tube depths are specially design to fit more applications
- Gasket included
- 1 Year Warranty
Add an extra degree of cooling to your transmission, without any difficult modifications. The Derale Transmission Cooling Pan is designed to reduce the temperature of your trans fluid by simply letting more air flow around it. It's a simple but very clever and effective design that will improve your performance and the life of your transmission.
The Derale Transmission Cooling Pan's design essentially increases the outer surface area of the pan for greater heat dispersion. Hollow tubes run from the front of the pan to the back, letting cool air pass through the fluid and drive hot air out. They function similarly to the tubes in a remote-mount transmission cooler, only they sit right inside the pan. Even the Derale Transmission Oil Pan's black finish is designed to improve heat dissipation.
Keep your transmission oil cool the easy way with the Derale Transmission Cooling Pan. backed with a 1 Year Warranty.
Derale Transmission Cooling Pan Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 1 of 13 reviews. See All Reviews.