EGR In-Channel Rain Guards 561501
Front In-Channel Window Visors
- Part #: 561501
- Dark Smoke
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Keep out the wind and rain but get the fresh air you need as you drive with EGR In-Channel Window Visors
- Custom-designed for your vehicle's year, make, and model
- Heavy-duty acrylic construction for extra durability
- Computer designed for exact, perfect fit
- Improves fuel economy by reducing drag on open windows
- Clean fit directly into window channel with no drilling or tape
- Available in Light or Dark Smoke finishes
- Lifetime Warranty
Nothing beats a nice cruise with the windows open, but that same open window lets in enough wind and rain to prevent you from doing it as often as you'd like. Hook up a set of EGR In-Channel Rain Guards, though, and you'll get all the fresh air that you can stand.
Every set of these in-channel window deflectors is custom-designed for your specific vehicle and computer-designed to ensure the right fit. Made of hearty acrylic, your EGR In-Channel Rain Guards won't warp or bend, no matter what. You'll be able to put your windows down for the fresh air you need regardless of any wind or rain outside your car. Even better, these EGR in-channel window visors improve your car's fuel economy by lowering drag and smoothing wind resistance. A couple different finishes are available, and every installation is an easy fit to your ride's window channel with no drilling or taping required.
Snap these wind deflectors into place and ride the exact way you'd prefer. Get as much fresh air as you want and improve your fuel efficiency with EGR In-Channel Rain Guards. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR 561501 fits:
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra Pickup
EGR In-Channel Rain Guards Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Instant
Showing 1 of 186 reviews. See All Reviews.