Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust System 17425
American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System
- Part #: 17425
- Dual Rear/Side Exit
- 50 Series SUV Muffler
- 2 Tips with 3 In. Diameter
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Get a loud, full volume sound with the Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust System
- 5-10% power gains, with a boost in MPG
- Flowmaster Exhausts are built with Mandrel-bent pipes for maximum flow
- Includes high-flow, low-drone chambered muffler
- Built from Aluminized Steel for corrosion resistance
- Flowmaster hardware and instructions included for easy installation
- Many kits include stainless steel Flowmaster tip (s)
- 3-Year Warranty
There's no sound as uniquely American as that of a rumbling exhaust system. And there's no better way to get that awe-inspiring sound than by bolting on a Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust System. With its mandrel-bent, free-flowing design and high-quality materials, the Flowmaster American Thunder is ready to sing - and bring the power.
The Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust System is not just designed to give you all sound and no punch. With Flowmaster exhausts, you immediately feel 5-10% more horsepower and a few extra miles per gallon thrown in for good measure. The American Thunder boasts mandrel-bent pipes, chambered mufflers, and custom-engineered designs to achieve huge power gains while tuning in an aggressive, classic exhaust tone. Choose from single or dual exits, at rear or side locations for your Flowmaster exhaust.
Your Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust System is made entirely with aluminized steel to stand up to rust, and even includes polished Stainless Steel tips for the finished look. Flowmaster, Inc. backs your Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust System with a 3-Year Warranty.
Flowmaster 17425 fits:
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust System Reviews.