Flowmaster dBX Exhaust System 817599
DBX Cat-Back Exhaust System
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- The perfect choice for better sound and performance in your Sport, Euro, or Import vehicle is the Flowmaster dBX Exhaust System
- Pipes, muffler, rolled tips included
- Shorter pipes for a better fit to smaller cars
- Dyno-tuned to increase torque and horsepower
- Patented Laminar Flow muffler for lowered backpressure, deep tone, and a fantastic acceleration note
- 304 Stainless Steel casings
- Cat-Back and Axle-Back systems available, depending on vehicle
- Polished finish
- Custom-designed for a perfect fit
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Street legal
- Lifetime Warranty
It can be tough to find a meaty exhaust note for your compact sport vehicle. Or, we should say, it WAS tough, before the Flowmaster dBX Exhaust System took care of everything.
These custom-engineered systems provide a mild performance boost with a mega-impressive exhaust sound. The lynchpin of this system is Flowmaster's patented Laminar Flow muffler at the tail end of your Cat-Back or Axle-Back setup, which lessens backpressure and provides a deep, satisfying note. That's not all, though, as the Flowmaster dBX Exhaust System also provides rolled exhaust tips, durable 304 Stainless Steel casings, and a brilliant, long-lasting Polished finish. Following a simple bolt-on installation, your smaller Sport or Import will sound and feel so much better, in ways previously unavailable, this extra helping of muscle going such a long way.
Long enough you and your ride have settled for less, but those days are over. The Flowmaster dBX Exhaust System gives you the tone and power you've always craved. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster 817599 fits:
- 1999-2001 Volkswagen Jetta