Gibson Round Exhaust Tip 500417
Intercooled Slash Dual Walled Round Exhaust Tip
- Part #: 500417
- 2.5 In. Inlet, 4 In. Outlet, 8 In. Length
- The Gibson Round Exhaust Tip dresses up your ride with classic muscle car looks
- Built from aircraft-grade T-304 Stainless Steel
- Wont flake, rust, or chip like chrome-plated tips
- Highly polished for a brilliant shine that lasts
- Includes Gibson's built-in clamp system for a tight, secure, and effortless no-weld installation
- Gibson Round Exhaust System Tips available for several exhaust pipe diameters
- Lifetime Warranty
Re-claim the glory days of muscle cars, beefy engines, and polished trim. The Gibson Round Exhaust Tip features the traditional hot-rod looks with a straight, flush-cut design. It's simple to install and is available for a wide range of exhaust pipe sizes.
Gibson crafts your Round Exhaust Tip from aerospace-quality T-304 stainless steel. Stainless doesn't rust, flake or chip like cheaper chrome plating, even in hot temperatures. The tip is highly polished for a brilliant shine that lasts. Gibson Round Exhaust Tips are also super easy to install. The built-in clamp design lets you mount the tip to your exhaust pipe in just minutes - no welding, cutting or other modifications necessary.
The extra style of a Gibson Round Exhaust Tip is guarnateed to turn heads, no matter where you drive your vehicle. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Gibson Round Exhaust Tip Reviews.