JBA Header 1674SJS
- Our Price: $653.09
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 1674SJS
- Rating: (12)
Cat4ward Shorty Header
- Part #: 1674SJS
- Direct replacement for factory manifold, installation hardware kit included
- 1-1/2 In. Tube Size
- Silver Ceramic
- 50-State Smog Legal header CARB EO #D-216-29
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Pick up and max out your engine's performance with a JBA Header
- 3/8" single piece laser-cut flanges
- Stainless steel mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- Add an additional 10-25 HP with the JBA Performance Exhaust
- Premium quality hardware included
- Will not void factory warranty
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved throttle response
- Reduced Under hood temperature
- Improved engine compartment aesthetics
- Most available in 4 different finishes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Unavailable for shipment to California
JBA Headers are the first step when it comes to setting up a powerful, efficient exhaust system. JBA's high-performance Headers boast heavy-duty construction with top-quality stainless steel and maximum-flow mandrel bands. The result: huge power gains, towable torque, and heart-stopping throttle resonse.
JBA offers a wide range of Cat4ward "shorty" headers as well as "off-road" long tubes to fit most popular applications. The high-flow design of these headers gives you up to 10-25 extra horsepower! JBA Headers also feature JBA's own patented Firecone merge collector. The Firecone moves spent gas out to the tailpipe quickly, letting your engine breathe easier. This added flow gives you more power, torque, and throttle response, as well as a boost of engine efficiency.
JBA builds your performance Headers to last, and backs them with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Note: Many applications are a simple bolt-on installation; however, welding may be required in some applications.
JBA 1674SJS fits:
- 1999-2011 Ford Explorer
- 1999-2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2000-2011 Ford Ranger
There are no reviews for this application.
See All JBA Header Reviews.