JBA Performance Mid Pipes and Crossover Pipes 2810SYC
- Our Price: $516.11
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 2810SYC
- Rating: (2)
Mid-Pipes with 2 Catalytic Converters
- Part #: 2810SYC
- 2-1/2 In. Tube Size
- For use with JBA 1809S Header or Stock Manifold
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Connect your JBA Exhaust system with JBA Performance Mid Pipes and Crossover Pipes
- Everything you might need is available here
- O2 sensor provisions
- Factory style hangers
- Larger diameter mandrel-bent tubing
- High flow catalytic converters
- Heavy duty flanges
- Standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Custom-designed parts fit your vehicle exactly
- Massively increased horsepower and torque along with improved throttle response
- Greater oxygen flow and efficiency
- Durable connection with exhaust system via easy installation
If you're going to replace one component in your Exhaust system, you may as well go all the way. Continuing renovating your entire Exhaust system with JBA Performance Mid Pipes and Crossover Pipes.
JBA mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA products. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. JBA mid-pipes feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation.
Whether you are finishing off a full JBA overhaul or simply upgrading your individual components, choose wisely. When the time is right for more power and higher performance, the time is right for JBA Performance Mid Pipes and Crossover Pipes.
JBA 2810SYC fits:
- 2005-2006 Pontiac GTO
There are no reviews for this application.
See All JBA Performance Mid Pipes and Crossover Pipes Reviews.