PaceSetter Header 70-3232
- Our Price: $297.67
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 70-3232
- Rating: (30)
- Part #: 70-3232
- 1-3/4 In. Tubing Diameter
- 3 In. Collector Diameter
- Slip-fit collector
- No smog or engine management hook ups; O2 sensor fittings required
- Catalytic converter must be relocated
- Not CARB Exempt
- Black Painted
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Race-worthy performance and sweet sound come at an affordable price when you go with a PaceSetter Header
- 16-gauge mild steel tube is mandrel-bent for excellent flow
- Choose from standard Black paint or exclusive heat-resistant Armor*Coat finish
- Easy, bolt-on installation for most models (welding required for some models)
- Includes positions for factory sensors
- Header bolts not included
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Warranty
Face it - your restrictive stock headers are robbing you of power. If you've been lacking punch under the pedal, it's time to bolt up some quality PaceSetter Headers. PaceSetter has been consistently putting out quality, high-performance exhaust components for over 30 years, and their experience shows. Their Headers harness power, lower temperatures, and even improve your under-the-hood looks.
PaceSetter Headers are made from 16-gauge mild steel with thick flanges and true mandrel bends for maximum flow and a tight seal. They're capped off with your choice of finish: The standard black paint finish is double-layered and cured to a smooth finish. PaceSetter's exclusive Armor*Coat metallic-ceramic finish is double-layered and cured at a scorching 2,000 Deg. F. It won't discolor like chrome or paint, and it even keeps your temperature down under the hood for increased efficiency and power.
All PaceSetter Headers come with hardware, gaskets and illustrated instructions. They typically bolt right into place for an easy installation with included gaskets and your original hardware (Header Bolts not included). Pacesetter backs your performance Headers with a 3-year Warranty.
PaceSetter 70-3232 fits:
- 2005-2010 Ford Mustang
There are no reviews for this application.
See All PaceSetter Header Reviews.