- The Sypder Exhaust System increases the horsepower and overall performance of your vehicle
- Designed to fit your specific make and model vehicle
- Available as Cat-Back Exhaust and Dual Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
- Provides unrestricted exhaust flow
- Made from T-304 Stainless Steel
- significantly lighter than an OEM exhaust system
- Easy to install - no extra parts or additional modification needed
Part of the reason why people love muscle cars so much is the sound they make. They buzz, hum, growl - all of which indicate high performance and power. Installing an Exhaust System will make any car sound like of a muscle car, but few will enhance the performance of your engine like the Spyder Exhaust System will.
Each Sypder Exhaust System is designed made from Stainless Steel and is considerably less heavy than an OEM exhaust system. More importantly, Sypder Exhaust Systems do something that OEM Exhausts Systems cannot: they provide complete and unrestricted air flow, increasing your horsepower and overall performance. Plus, it gives your vehicle an aggressive sound and high-class polished looks.
The Cat-Back Exhaust and Dual Cat-Back Exhaust Systems by Spyder come in a variety of styles, and are custom-designed to your exact year, make, and model vehicle for a perfect fit and tuned performance. Installing a Spyder Exhaust System is easy, and all mounting hardware and components are included.
Spyder Exhaust System Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours