Thrush Glasspack Muffler 24240
- Part #: 24240
- Stainless Steel
- Single Inlet / Single Outlet
- 2.5 In. / 2.5 In.
- 20 In. Muffler Body Length, 25 In. Overall
- Reduce back pressure and obtain a meaty growl for your vehicle when you use a Thrush Glasspack Muffler
- Straight-through design offers maximum airflow and power with no seams to blow out
- Heavy-gauge steel outer shell construction
- Two-stage fiberglass packing resists high temperatures; perforated center tube minimizes turbulence
- Available in single and dual outlet configurations; Header Glasspack available in standard and turndown configurations
- Wide variety of pipe sizes, body lengths, overall lengths
- Red Powder Coat steel and 304 Stainless Steel finishes available
- 90-Day Warranty
For years, glasspack mufflers have been a favorite choice of automotive enthusiasts as a handy way to minimize back pressure while amplifying engine noise. That tradition continues to this day with the durable, high-performance Thrush Glasspack Muffler.
The straight-through design of this glasspack muffler (like all glasspacks) allows for greater airflow than twisting mufflers. A perforated center tube combines inside this Thrush Glasspack Muffler with two-stage fiberglass packing and AKDQ bushings that expand when necessary to account for high temperatures and turbulence. The heavy-gauge steel outer shell of these glasspack mufflers by Thursh prevents seam blow out, meaning you can push harder to make your vehicle growl louder without worrying about destroying your muffler. A variety of inlet/outlet sizes are available to fit your exact exhaust configuration, and the Thrush Glasspack Muffler is available with both single and dual outlets or, in Header form, with standard and turndown outlets.
Get the glasspack your vehicle needs for the sound you've always wanted. Maximum airflow for maximum rumble can be yours with a Thrush Glasspack Muffler. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Thrush Glasspack Muffler Reviews.