Thrush Turbo Muffler 17694
Turbo Header Muffler
- Part #: 17694
- Offset Inlet / Offset Outlet
- 3 In. / 2.5 In.
- 14 In. Muffler Body Length, 25 In. Overall
- Install a great muffler that can do a little bit of everything when you hook-up the Thrush Turbo Muffler
- 100% Aluminized steel construction
- Tri-flow design eases back pressure
- Powerful tone upon acceleration with a quieter cruising sound
- Expandable bushings protect against temperature and turbulence
- Reversible Thrush Turbo Muffler design brings versatility
- Spun-lock heads provide leak-free seal
- Available with 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2" inlet/outlet sizes, with a variety of muffler sizes depending on your system's needs
- Dual and offset inlets and outlets available
- 90-Day Warranty
Not all mufflers are created equal. If you want quality construction that goes above and beyond your average muffler without pricing you out of house and home, then you need to pick up the Thrush Turbo Muffler.
This muffler doesn't need bells and whistles, not when its own attributes are this impressive. 100% aluminized steel construction features spun-lock heads to protect against leaks. The internal tri-flow design reduces back pressure while providing you with better noise control. The Thrush Turbo Muffler's growl will amp up nicely upon acceleration but ease off when you take your foot off the gas. It's reversible design allows you further system modification without needing a new muffler, and expandable bushings on every Thrush Turbo Muffler protect against high temperature and turbulence. Available in a variety of sizes to fit your vehicle, this is one all-around option that does everything a muffler is supposed to do, but better.
When you want better performance out of your muffler without having to take out a second mortgage, you need the Thrush Turbo Muffler. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Thrush Turbo Muffler Reviews.