- Part #: 17653
- Center Inlet / Dual Outlet
- 2.5 In. / 2.5 In.
- 13 In. Muffler Body Length, 19 In. Overall
- A satisfying, deep exhaust tone can be yours by using a Thrush Welded Muffler
- Stainless Steel and Aluminized metal versions available
- 100% welded for long-lasting durability
- Two-chamber set-up handles back pressure by allowing increased airflow while emitting low, hearty growl
- Available in 2-1/4", 2-1/2", and 3" inlets/outlets
- Variety of sizes and configurations available to perfectly match Thrush Welded Muffler to your set-up
- High-temperature metallic finish on aluminized models
- 90-Day Warranty
That deep sound of a low, growling exhaust cruising through town is a time-honored American institution. Outfit your car with a Trush Welded Muffler and enjoy a similar sound every time you hit the gas.
A two-chamber design achieves massive performance and sound upgrades over stock or budget mufflers. 100% welded, these mufflers are designed for a long life of enjoyable use. A Thrush Welded Muffler is available in either 304 Stainless Steel or aluminized versions coated with a high-temperature metallic finish, while a variety of sizes and configurations ensures that you get the perfect Thrush Welded Steel Muffler for the particular demands of your exhast system.
There's a way you've always wanted your vehicle to sound. Achieve it, and bathe in that low hot rod growl, thanks to a Thrush Welded Muffler. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
More like this
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Thrush Welded Muffler Reviews.