AEM High Flow Fuel Pump
- Regular Price: $150.20-181.15
- Our Price: $101.98- 122.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Overhaul your EFI system with a AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump
- High output design: 84 gallons per hour at 43 PSI
- Available for gasoline and E85 fuel types
- Hassle-free universal install kit
- Comes with rubber sleeve, end caps, a prefilter, hose, clamps, and flying lead
- Backed by 1-Year Limited Warranty
Beef up your EFI system with the AEM High-Intake Fuel Pump. This racing pump's high-flow design juices your ride at 84 gallons per hour (320LPH), giving you a distinct edge over the competition as you barrel towards the finish line.
The performance pump measures 39mm and comes with a universal install kit for a frustration-free installation. The E85 version is designed to accommodate the low lubricity of ethanol and works with mixtures up to E100 and methanol up to M100 as well as regular gasoline. The standard gasoline model supports up to 1000 horsepower at maximum PSI.
The AEM Fuel Pump comes with a flying lead, prefilter, rubber sleeve, hose, end caps, and clamps. Backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.