- Outfit any room with joyful old-school advertising style by hanging a Nash Vintage Sign by SignPast
- Hardier design and construction than cheap tin or aluminum signs
- Less expensive than a real antique without any drop in quality
- 18-gauge steel; vibrant, bold baked enamel paint
- Won't flake or fade with years of use
- Great for any garage or workspace, perfect for any mechanic or retro automotive enthusiast
- 30-Day Warranty
If you love the look and feel of old-school design, then the Nash Vintage Sign by SignPast is for you. Whether you're a fan of the car manufacturer or simply a fan of retro style, this sign is one decoration uniquely suited to your tastes.
Many less expensive "vintage" signs use tin or aluminum and cheap paint to approximate an antique feel. SignPast goes the extra mile by using durable 18-gauge steel as a base and then bold, thick baked enamel paint for each design. These signs are 25.5" in diameter, they won't fade or flake, and they are a wonderful decoration for any garage or workspace.
As a gift or as a decoration you can enjoy every day, a vintage garage sign can't be beat. Pick up a handsome, long-lasting Nash Vintage Sign by SignPast today. Backed by a 30-Day Warranty.
Nash Vintage Sign by SignPast Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes