Park Smart Garage Threshold Seal
- Re-seal your garage door from outside hazards with a Park Smart Garage Threshold Seal
- Places vinyl polymer strip on floor beneath garage door
- Strip sits flush with lowered door for a tight seal
- Prevents dirt, water, snow, and bugs from walking underneath lowered door
- 1/2" thick barrier along bottom of entire garage door
- Installed with permanent all-weather adhesive
- 3 colors and 6 lengths available
- Can be cut down to match specific garage length
- Threshold Seal and Liquid Nails adhesive included with every purchase; caulking gun included with all but 50' and 100' strips
- Lifetime Warranty
If your garage door's bottom lip has started to let the outside world seep inside, do something about it. Take care of the problem from the bottom up with a Park Smart Garage Threshold Seal.
This threshold seal lays a flat vinyl polymer strip underneath where your garage falls when closed. All-weather Liquid Nails adhesive permanently attaches Park Smart Garage Door Threshold Seal to this area, providing a 1/2" thick seal to keep out weather, dirt, dust, and bugs. 3 colors and 6 lengths are available to fit any size garage, though the Park Smart Garage Threshold Strip can be cut down if necessary. For strips below 50' long, Park Smart even includes a caulking gun at no extra charge!
An old garage is no excuse for letting uncomfortable temperatures and wildlife into the safety of its interior. Replenish the weather-sealing and better protect your garage's insides with Park Smart Garage Threshold Seal. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.