- Race Ramps FlatStoppers prevent tire flat spots on vehicles parked for 30 days or more
- The Flatstoppers' concave depressions support more of the tire's surface for more even weight distribution
- 100% Solid construction is lightweight, easy to move and handle, and super strong
- 6,000-Pound vehicle weight capacity
- The textured coating on your Race Ramps FlatStoppers prevents sliding, even on epoxy-coated and RaceDeck floors
- Won't damage or scratch your floors
- Measures 22.3"L x 14"W x 3.4"H
- Fits tires up to 12" wide and with diameters from 25 to 30 inches
- Sold in sets of 4
- Race Ramps Wheel Chock recommended for extra safety
Storing your vehicle for long periods of time can cause flat spotting on your tires, but not when you're sitting on Race Ramps FlatStoppers. These wheel blocks feature a concave cut-out that supports more of the tire than flat floors. FlatStoppers disperse your vehicle's weight more evenly on your tires, putting an end to flat spots.
Like every product in the Race Ramps line, Flat Stoppers are crafted with a patented construction technique. They're extremely durable and virtually indestructible, with a vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 pounds. Despite their strength Race Ramps FlatStoppers are extremely lightweight and easy to handle and store. The textured coating eliminates sliding, even on slick epoxy-coated floors, and the unique material won't scratch or damage your garage flooring. Best yet, your Race Ramps FlatStoppers will not conduct heat or cold as temperatures change, and they will never rust.
If you store your special vehicle for over 30 days, avoid the potential for flat spots with a Race Ramps FlatStoppers. Sold in sets of 4 for complete coverage. For maximum security and safety, Race Ramps Wheel Chocks are recommended.
More like this
Race Ramps FlatStoppers Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant