Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps
- $25 Mail-In Rebate - Limited Time Only, Ends March 31st! Click Here for full details!
- Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps are the lightweight, easy-to-use alternative to heavy steel ramps
- Gives low-clearance vehicles an easy approach onto four-post garage lifts
- Approach angle between 6.7-9 degrees - eliminates scraping and other damage on lowered vehicles
- Available in a variety of sizes to
- 100% Solid construction provides superior strength and an extremely light weight
- Textured coating prevents sliding, without scratching or gouging garage floors
- Available with or without a hooked nose
- Allows space for operating rods or cables that run in front of the lift's steel beam
- Made in the USA
Roll your low-clearance vehicle onto a four-post lift without bumping and scraping your front end. Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps have a low angle for smoother approaching, even on lowered cars. They're the perfect lightweight alternative to bulky steel ramps.
Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps are made from a patented 100% solid material that is both strong enough to support a 6,000-lb. vehicle and light enough to carry anywhere. Their textured coating provides a no-slip grip on any surface and won't gouge or scratch garage floors. Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps are also simple to clean, and unlike metal ramps they'll never rust.
Race Ramps Garage Rack Ramps are available with hooked noses to grip onto the front of the lift for extra stability. They're available in several different sizes for the approach angle and tire width you need. Best yet, all Race Ramps Car Ramps are made with pride in the USA for unmatched quality and durability.