- Race Ramps Sport Ramps are the perfect lifting solution for owners or smaller sports cars
- Raises your car up 7 inches
- Accommodates tires up to 8" wide
- Super durable, yet lightweight - each set holds up to 3,000 lbs. yet only weighs 8 lbs. per ramp
- Like all Race ramps products, the Sport Ramp's unique material will never rust
- Textured surface won't slide on, scratch, or scuff your garage floors - including epoxy-coated surfaces
- For extra safety, Race Ramps Wheel Chocks are recommended
- Noste: Not compatible with C6 Corvettes and Vipers - use 56 or 67-inch ramps for these vehicles
- Sold in sets of 2
If you own a small sports car without a low front end or 12"-wide tires, Race Ramps Sport Ramps are for you. These sports car ramps hold tires up to 8" wide and lift your ride up by 7 inches. Whether you're showing your vehicle off at the next car show or just need a handy way to get to your undercarriage, Race Ramps Sport Ramps are the perfect solution.
Like all Race Ramps products, Sport Ramps are crafted from a unique material with a patented process that makes them both incredibly strong and remarkably lightweight. A pair of Sport Ramps car ramps can support up to 3,000 pounds, yet each ramp weighs only 8 pounds for easy handling and storage. Race Ramps Sport Ramps feature a textured no-slip surface and an outer coating that won't scuff or scratch surfaces, including epoxy-coated garage flooring.
Lift your smaller sports car the right way with 40-inch Race Ramps Sport Ramps. Your Race Ramps are sold in pairs and made with pride in the USA.
More like this
Race Ramps Sport Ramps Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant