- Race Ramps Sport Ramps are the perfect lifting solution for owners or smaller sports cars
- Raises your car up 7 inches
- Accommodates tires up to 8" wide
- Super durable, yet lightweight - each set holds up to 3,000 lbs. yet only weighs 8 lbs. per ramp
- Like all Race ramps products, the Sport Ramp's unique material will never rust
- Textured surface won't slide on, scratch, or scuff your garage floors - including epoxy-coated surfaces
- For extra safety, Race Ramps Wheel Chocks are recommended
- Noste: Not compatible with C6 Corvettes and Vipers - use 56 or 67-inch ramps for these vehicles
- Sold in sets of 2
If you own a small sports car without a low front end or 12"-wide tires, Race Ramps Sport Ramps are for you. These sports car ramps hold tires up to 8" wide and lift your ride up by 7 inches. Whether you're showing your vehicle off at the next car show or just need a handy way to get to your undercarriage, Race Ramps Sport Ramps are the perfect solution.
Like all Race Ramps products, Sport Ramps are crafted from a unique material with a patented process that makes them both incredibly strong and remarkably lightweight. A pair of Sport Ramps car ramps can support up to 3,000 pounds, yet each ramp weighs only 8 pounds for easy handling and storage. Race Ramps Sport Ramps feature a textured no-slip surface and an outer coating that won't scuff or scratch surfaces, including epoxy-coated garage flooring.
Lift your smaller sports car the right way with 40-inch Race Ramps Sport Ramps. Your Race Ramps are sold in pairs and made with pride in the USA.