Race Ramps Trailer Ramps RR-TR-6
- Race Ramps Trailer Ramps make it easier and safer to get your car into and out of your trailer
- Say farewell to scuffed-up noses and beat-up tires from hitting steep trailer doors
- Reduces your approach angle to as low as 4 degrees
- Unique Race Ramps material is extra strong yet remarkably lightweight for easy handling
- Will not rust or transfer heat or cold
- No-skid, no-scuff textured material protects your garage flooring from damage
- Choose from several lengths and heights for the Trailer Ramps that best suit your trailer and vehicle
- Made in the USA
If you use a trailer to transport your racer or show car, Race Ramps Trailer Ramps are an essential accessory. Often trailer doors are too steep to accommodate the low clearance of show cars and racing vehicles. Rather than slamming into steep doors and scuffing up your nose, lay down Race Ramps Trailer Ramps and roll in and out with ease.
Race Ramps Trailer Ramps are available in a wide range of sizes and angles to give you the perfect approach. They're super strong, with a capacity of up to 6,000 pounds, yet also lightweight and easy to handle. The patented Race Ramps material does not transfer hot or cold temperatures and will never rust like metal trailer ramps. Plus, their unique coated surface won't scratch or scuff garage flooring or asphalt and provides a no-slip surface.
Whether you tow your dropped autocross vehicle to the track or pull your pristine custom ride to big car shows, make sure you have the perfect approacth with Race Ramps Trailer Ramps. Race Ramps are made with pride in the USA, and sold in pairs.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Race Ramps Trailer Ramps Reviews.