Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks
Trailer Side Kick
- Part #: RR-TR-SK-1
- Sold Individually
- 36 In. Long x 3 In. High x 14 In. Wide
- 11.5 Degree Incline
- Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks perform two helpful functions for your trailer
- Use a Trailer Side Kick as a ramp to change a tire on your trailer
- Place the Side Kicks sideways behind your trailer's wheel wells for a protective tapered guide
- 36" Spotter flag helps you drive into your trailer without any scratches or scrapes
- Solid yet lightweight construction - supports up to 8,000 pounds yet only weighs 8 pounds
- The unique Race Ramps textured surface won't slip, scratch, or damage any surface
- Works on any surface - pavement, grass, grave, or sand - without sinking
- Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks will never rust
- Made in the USA
- For maximum safety, use Race Ramps Wheel Chocks
Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks are a handy accessory inside and outside of your trailer. Side Kicks perform two functions: they act as a sturdy ramp for easy trailer tire changes, and they store behind your trailer's wheel wells to guide your vehicle into the trailer without scratches and damage. Their included 36" spotter flags help you roll into your trailer safely, avoiding scrapes and scratches.
Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks are crafted from a unique material that is both extra strong and remarkably lightweight. Side Kicks support up to 8,000 pounds yet weigh only 8 pounds each, making them easy to handle and store. The unique Race Ramps material will never rust, and its textured exterior won't scratch, gouge, or slide on your garage flooring. Race ramps Trailer Side Kicks work on any surface - grass, pavement, and even sand. Best yet, unlike metal ramps, Trailer Side Kicks will never rust.
For extra safety when changing tires or lifting your trailer, use Race Ramps Wheel Chocks to avoid potential accidents. Your Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks are made in the USA and sold in pairs.
More like this
Race Ramps Trailer Side Kicks Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant