Texaco Vintage Sign by SignPast
- Give your garage the look of an old Texaco station with a replica Vintage Texaco Sign by SignPast
- Made from heavy-duty 18-gauge steel
- Finished with a baked-enamel paint that is bold, vivid, and long-lasting
- Gives your garage or workshop authentic looks without the antique price
- Much higher quality than floppy aluminum and tin bargain-bin signs
- Available in 25" or huge 42" diameters
- Choose from several different designs
- Makes a great gift for the home mechanic or anyone who loves old-school style
- 30 Day-Warranty
Take a trip back in time and celebrate a bygone era in automotive history. The Texaco Vintage Sign by SignPast is designed for the classic look of an old Texaco station, without the huge costs of a real antique sign. They're also made tough, proving that some things are still made as well as they used to be.
SignPast Metal Garage Signs aren't the flimsy aluminum signs you'll get from the department store. These Texaco Signs are crafted from 18-gauge steel that's sturdy and strong. SignPast Antique Signs are done up in a baked enamel finish that looks great, has an authentic vibe, and provides high style for years. They're also big, too - SignPast Texacto Metal Signs are available in 25" or 42" diameter, so you can make a mighty big statement on your walls. You can choose from a handful of different unique Texaco logos and designs.
Hang a Texaco Vintage Sign on the wall of your garage, workshop, or rec room and enjoy long-lasting antique style. Backed with a 30-Day Warranty.
Texaco Vintage Sign by SignPast Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant