- Control the timing of your Chrysler Hemi engine with an MSD Hemi Ignition Controller
- Connect to factory electronic fuel injected Hemis or retro-fitted carbureted engines
- Plugs into individual coil packs as well as crank and cam sensors
- Modify the timing curve, set up a 2-step rev limit, set a nitrous retard, or map boost/timing
- Comes with one harness for carbureted engines, one harness-plus-adapter for EFIs
- Tune your Hemi using a PC via MSD's Pro-Data+ software
- 1-Year Warranty
The rumble and the roar of a Chrysler Hemi is a nearly-indescribable, indefinable pleasure to the senses. Hemi junkies know all about it, and Hemi racers excel because of it. Finally, MSD Ignition has outfitted a performance controller for Hemi racing engines, the MSD Hemi Ignition Controller.
All the performance and convenience you would expect from an MSD controller is available here for use with your Hemi. Connect to 2003-08 factory EFIs or retro carbureted Chrysler engines via individual coil packs and crank, cam, and MAP sensors. Connect to MSD's Pro-Data+ software (for PC) to set timing curves, rev limits, and nitrous retards. Even set a boost/timing map, it's so easy to use. This Hemi ignition controller comes with all the harnesses or adapters you will need to use it, and this system is designed to work with both styled coil packs offered on the new engines.
Don't get left behind because you didn't get the most out of your Hemi engine. Approach the starting line with confidence with an MSD Hemi Ignition Controller. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: This product is not legal for use or sale on pollution-controlled vehicles and is not C.A.R.B.-approved.