MSD Spark Plug Wire Set 32779
Spark Plug Wire Set
- Part #: 32779
- Multi-Angle (Bends to Fit) & 90 Degree Universal Boot Ends
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Get the spark you need to get ahead with an MSD Spark Plug Wire Set
- Vehicle-specific applications for an enormous selection of 4-cylinder, V6, and V8 engines from American, Japanese, and European manufacturers
- Designed from the inside-out: low resistance (the lowest of any helically wound wire) with no electronic interference, meaning you lose less spark before it reaches the plug without interrupting any electrical signals
- Copper alloy conductor carries maximum voltage
- Silicone and synthetic mixture outer sleeve resistant to high heat, abrasion, and tears
- Most (though not all) applications available with choice of Red or Black wires
- 1-Year Warranty
When setting up your racing engine, you can't take the chance that your spark plugs might not receive the proper voltage. You need a guaranteed spark, of the highest possible voltage. Ensure your ignition will pass the test with an MSD Spark Plug Wire Set.
A large and varied selection of automobiles will benefit from the installation of these spark plug wires. Across the board and around the world, these wires will probably fit your vehicle. Available in black or red for most models, a copper alloy conductor carries maximum voltage through a heavy EMI "choke" that prevents electrical signal interference. Better still, the outer sleeve is made of high-tech materials that resist heat, abrasion, and tearing.
Don't let a faulty connection be the difference between a win and something else. Ensure that the highest possible voltage reaches your spark plugs by investing in an MSD Spark Plug Wire Set. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Note:These spark plug wires are designed for use only in racing applications and not for street use.
MSD 32779 fits:
- 1998-2003 Chevrolet S10
- 1998-2003 GMC Sonoma