AutoExec FileMaster AESFile-02
- Find room for important files and office supplies in your front seat with the AutoExec FileMaster
- Perfect tool for professionals who need office space on the go
- Two sizes: FileMaster, and FileMaster Efficiency
- Available with or without 400 watt inverter for running electronics off vehicle's battery
- Extra space to hang files compared to other AutoExec desks
- Room to organize office supplies
- Non-skid rubber top surface area perfect for secure placement of laptops, tablets, PDAs, and cell phones when vehicle in motion
- Large storage area for holding & hiding other accessories
- FileMaster measures 25.25" x 17" x 11", weighs 16 pounds; FileMaster Efficiency measures 25.25" x 20.5" x 11"
- Standard FileMaster features extendable writing space that increases desk width to 26" when open
- Dark grey body, light grey work surface
- Secures to front passenger seat via safety belt
The way you work demands a new set of tools. Make sure you have everything you need for your next appointment with an AutoExec FileMaster.
With this innovative product in your front seat, you get extra space to store files as compared to other AutoExec desks. You can also use your laptop or mobile device, find space for your office supplies, and get whatever additional room you need to do your job effectively on-the-go. Two sizes of the AutoExec FileMaster are available, either with or without an extendable writing surface, and a 400 Watt inverter can also be included to power your electronics from your vehicle's battery. A non-skid top surface area securely holds your devices while in transit, and an open storage area provides ample space to hide things when away from your car. Easily held in place with your passenger safety belt, this is a great addition for those whose office is the open road.
You don't need to be disorganized just because you travel a lot for work. Keep everything in perfect order with the AutoExec FileMaster.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All AutoExec FileMaster Reviews.