Rampage Recovery Bumper
- Regular Price: $699.65-1,399.30
- Our Price: $474.97- 949.97
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (1)
- $75 Mail-In Rebate w/ Purchase! Click Here for full details!
- Dual-stage black powder coat finish stands up to corrosion and looks great - choose Smooth or Textured
- Available for front and rear
- Front bumper accepts most winches - Bolt-on winch plate included for some applications
- Front available with or without stinger
- YJ/TJ rear bumpers feature swing-away tire mount to carry up to 35" tire
- Custom-welded shackle mounts and D-rings included
- 1-Year Warranty
Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumpers are made for the true off-road conqueror. They're built tough and rugged to protect your front and rear from trail-bound hazards. Recovery Bumpers also help you pull out of sticky situations, thanks to their winch-ready design.
Jeep Recovery Bumpers are built up from tough 3/16" steel plate to withstand all kinds of off-road abuse. It is designed with tapered ends to give your Jeep maximum tire travel and huge approach angles. An optional 2"X.120" tube stinger offers up extended protection and an aggressive look. 4-inch light openings come standard to fit auxiliary fog or driving lights (sold separately - click Here) for a true custom look. Rear bumpers feature an optional adjustable tire mount system that holds up to a 35" tire. The tire mount takes the load off the tailgate hinge and transfers it to the frame-mounted bumper for added security. Every Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumper is topped off with a smooth or textured black powder-coat finish that stands up to corrosion and is ready to take a beating.
The core of the Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumper is its winch-ready engineering. Front Recover Bumpers accept most winches, and some applications even include a bolt-on winch plate. Front and rear bumpers come with welded shackle mounts and clevis 1" D-rings for even more versatility.
Rampage backs your offroad-ready Recovery Bumper with a 1-Year Warranty.
Rampage Recovery Bumper Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours