Smittybilt SRC Classic Bumpers 76740D
- Our Price: $169.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 76740D
- Rating: (1)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Give your Jeep extra space for oversized rock-crawling tires, and a little style, too, with Smittybilt SRC Classic Bumpers
- Cut from 3/16" cold rolled steel for ultimate durability
- Protects factory frame horns and lower cross member
- Front and rear bumpers feature D-ring mounts and one-piece welded design
- Front bumpers feature two light tabs for up to 9" lights
- 2007 and later applications have integrated winch mounts for 15,000 lb. line pulls
- Rear bumpers feature swing-away design, Class III receiver hitch, and adjustable tire mount capable of supporting up to 40" tires
- Two-stage matte Black Powder Coat finish for corrosion-resistance
- 5-Year Warranty
When it comes to both protecting your Wrangler and giving your oversized tires room to operate, your factory bumpers just don't match up. Switch them out for Smittybilt SRC Classic Bumpers and get the rock-crawling Wrangler you've always wanted.
Both front and rear SRC Classic bumpers are cut from 3/16" steel with a one-piece welded design. Front bumpers protect your lower cross member and frame horns. They also have two light tabs capable of holding 9" lights, and for 2007 model year and later applications you can choose an optional integrated winch mount. Rear Smittybilt SRC Classic Bumpers come with an adjustable tire mount capable of holding oversized tires, a Class III receiver hitch, and a swing-away design that allows full use of your tailgate. All bumpers are available with D-ring mounts and come finished with matte Black Powder Coat for full corrosion and rust resistance.
Crawl your Wrangler over every rock you can find, comfortable in the knowledge that your Smittybilt SRC Classic Bumpers are designed for you to do exactly that. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Smittybilt 76740D fits:
- 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Smittybilt SRC Classic Bumpers Reviews.