Smittybilt SRC Classic Side Protection 76635
SRC Classic Side Protection
- Part #: 76635
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Protect your rock-crawling Wrangler's sides with Smittybilt SRC Classic Side Protection
- Made of 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Sold in pairs to provide total vehicle protection
- Molded end caps protect bumper interior for longer life
- Compliments front and rear SRC Classic bumpers
- Sturdy one-piece design
- Installs directly to factory mounts: no drilling required
- Available for both 2- and 4-door 2007 and later Jeep Wranglers
- Easy installation
- 5-Year Warranty
You've added new rock-crawling bumpers. You've hooked up your winch, set up your off-road lights, and attached your D-rings. All that's left to do is bolt on your Smittybilt SRC Classic Side Protection, and your Jeep Wrangler is ready to roll.
These Wrangler side guards were designed specifically to match the rest of your Smittybilt SRC Classic bumpers. Manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel and sold in pairs, all Smittybilt SRC Classic Side Protection are engineered for the maximum in protection from kicked up rocks, dirt, and road debris. Installation is a breeze, requiring no drilling since these bumpers bolt to factory mounting positions. A solid one-piece design means everything will stay together, and a Black Powder Coat finish resists rust and corrosion. Available for all Jeep Wranglers from the 2007 model year on, applications come in both 2-door and 4-door options.
Don't skimp out on that last detail when it comes to protecting your Wrangler. Hook up Smittybilt SRC Classic Side Protection and know that your vehicle is ready for anything. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Smittybilt 76635 fits:
- 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler