Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack 76713
SRC Roof Rack
- Part #: 76713
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Gain extra cargo-hauling space for your Wrangler with a Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack
- Manufactured from 2" x .120" steel tubing fortified with 3/16"-1/4" brackets
- Removable cross bars work with both hard and soft top Wranglers
- Four-point mounting system bolts on without drilling or modification
- Holds as much as 300 lbs. of cargo
- Contoured design for sleek looks
- Roof Rack system also available with Cargo Basket
- Cargo basket made of aluminum
- Designed for use with most aftermarket accessories
- 2-door and 4-door models available from 2007 model year onward
- Black Powder Coat to resist wear and corrosion
- 5-Year Warranty
The Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack is the perfect way to carry cargo atop your Jeep Wrangler. Strong enough to work under off-road conditions, it is also designed for use in concert with any other aftermarket accessories.
Four-point mounting attaches this roof rack to your Wrangler without any drilling or modification. Once installed, it can support up to 300 lbs. worth of kayaks, luggage, and any other cargo you may have (remember to evenly distribute weight). A contoured design compliments rather than detracts from your Wrangler's good looks, and you can use the Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack with either a hard or soft top Wrangler thanks to easily-disassembled cross bars. In addition to the Roof Rack, you can purchase a Roof Rack and Cargo Basket, two-in-one system for total cargo-hauling capability. Everything is finished with Black Powder Coat to prevent corrosion and wear, and applications are available for both 2-door and 4-door Wranglers from the 2007 model year forward.
Sometimes your active lifestyle necessitates bringing extra cargo along on your adventures. Make sure you have no problems doing so by outfitting your Wrangler with a Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Smittybilt 76713 fits:
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler