Smittybilt SRC Side Armor
- Regular Price: $397.70-500.80
- Our Price: $269.99- 339.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (2)
- The most durable, best protection for your Jeep Wrangler's side paneling is available with Smittybilt SRC Side Armor
- One-piece design made of 2" x .120" steel tubing; dual girder system for maximum protection
- Deflects rocks and road debris kicked up while driving
- Both protects your paneling and provides a stepping surface below each door for you and your passengers
- Applications for both Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited
- Wheel-to-wheel span protects the full length of your Wrangler
- Two-stage matte Black Powder Coat finish for corrosion-resistance
- 5-Year Warranty
The way you drive your Wrangler means your tires get into some messy business. Kicked up rocks, dirt, and road debris can nick and scratch your Jeep's finish, but not if you use Smittybilt SRC Side Armor.
Two implements in one, SRC Side Armor provides both side paneling protection and a handy step up into your Jeep. Sturdy one-piece 2" x .120" steel construction won't break or come apart after years of intense use. Smittybilt SRC Side Armor features a dual girder system that provides the maximum protection for not just your Wrangler's underside, but also your doors and panels. Full wheel-to-wheel length means that when you use these nerf bars in conjunction with other Smittybilt SRC products, your entire Jeep will be protected. As if that weren't enough, these side steps are finished with textured matte Black Powder Coat to resist wear and corrosion.
Protect your Jeep Wrangler and make your life easier. Defense and convenience go hand-in-hand with Smittybilt SRC Side Armor. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Smittybilt SRC Side Armor Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.7 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes