Smittybilt XRC Bumpers
- Smittybilt XRC Bumpers outfit your Wrangler or Cherokee with durable protection for rock crawling adventures
- Distinct pieces available depending on year, make, and model
- All bumpers made of 3/16" cold rolled steel, robotically welded to exact specifications
- Bumpers feature high approach angles and raised corners for maximum ground clearance
- Wrangler front overrider bar made from 2" steel tubing, Cherokee bull bars made of 1.75" tubing
- All front bars feature light tabs for up to 9" off-road lights
- All bumpers capable of mounting 15,000 lb. winch
- D-ring mounts on both front and back bumpers
- Bolt-on installation: no drilling required
- Black Powder Coat finish resists rust and corrosion for long life
- 5-Year Warranty
Rock crawling is only pulled off successfully with a special kind of driver and a special kind of Jeep. You already are that driver, so get your Wrangler or Cherokee closer to your perfect off-road machine by using Smittybilt XRC Bumpers.
These Smittybilt Jeep bumpers were designed specifically for crawling rocks. That means high angles and raised corners for ultimate ground clearance. It also means robotically-welded cold rolled steel for ultimate durability. For Wrangler applications, a front overrider bar is made from 2" steel tubing, while bull bars for Cherokees are made of 1.75" tubing. Both kinds of front bar available to use with Smittybilt XRC Bumpers feature two tabs for mounting up to 9" off-road lights. All bumpers are compatible with 15,000 lb. winch mounts, as well as D-ring mounts for both front and rear bumpers. Black Powder Coated for corrosion-resistance, these bumpers bolt-on for an easy installation.
Don't take chances when it comes to protecting your Wrangler. The perfect bumper for your rock-crawling needs is available with a Smittybilt XRC Bumper. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.