Smittybilt XRC Front Fenders
- Never back down from an off-road run again when you use Smittybilt XRC Front Fenders
- Maximum protection and ground clearance for your Wrangler
- Made of 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Bolts on with stainless steel fasteners: minimal modification required
- Complete inner liners to keep debris, mud, and other harmful agents out of your engine compartment
- Removable side ducts allow for deeper water use than standard fenders
- Two-stage Black Powder Coat finish resists rust and corrosion
- 5-Year Warranty
Getting after it in your Wrangler the way you do means you need extra clearance and protection. Find all you can handle of both when you use Smittybilt XRC Front Fenders.
These fenders provide the maximum available clearance for your swampers, mudders, and oversize off-road tires. They also feature an inner lining that protects your engine compartment from whatever dirt, snow, and mud you get into while off-roading. Smittybilt XRC Front Fenders are made of 3/16" cold rolled steel designed for long-lasting durability, and they bolt to your Jeep via stainless steel fasteners that require minimal modification to attach. Better still, every fender is finished with two-stage Black Powder Coat to fend off corrosion and wearing.
You know what you need for your extreme off-road adventures. You'll get that and then some with Smittybilt XRC Front Fenders. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.