- Choose among a variety of options and get the perfect front bumper for your off-road needs with the Smittybilt XRC M.O.D. System
- Solid Center Section is durably constructed from 3/16" cold rolled steel; features winch cradle with 15,000 lb. line pull capacity and welded D-ring mounts
- High angle design of Center Section provides excellent ground clearance
- Full-width and Mid-width End Plates allow you to build your bumper up to your exact specifications and wheel clearance needs
- Stinger and Bull Bar options allow you to choose the perfect front end protection and style for your Wrangler
- Bolt-on installation: no drilling required
- Black Powder Coat finish prevents wear and rust
- 5-Year Warranty
Very rare is the instance in which your aftermarket Wrangler accessories are available with any choice on your part. Usually, you see something, it looks good, and you buy it. This is not the case with the Smittybilt XRC M.O.D. System, which allows you a variety of choices to complete your perfect Jeep Wrangler front bumper.
The name says it all: M.O.D. means Multi-Option Design. With this system, you purchase a front bumper made of durable 3/16" cold rolled steel that features a winch adapter capable of working with a 15,000 lb. line pull, as well as welded D-ring mounts. From that point forward, the choice is yours. Full-width End Plates or Mid-width End Plates? A Stinger Bar or a Bull Bar? Whatever clearance you need for your tires, whatever profile you would like for your front bumper, and whatever front end style and protection your Wrangler needs, the Smittybilt XRC M.O.D. System gives it to you. To top it off, everything is finished with Black Powder Coat for total resistance to rust and wear.
Give yourself options when it comes to your Wrangler's front end style. Use the Smittybilt XRC M.O.D. System and get a front bumper perfectly suited to your needs and style. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.