BedRug Jeep Floor Liner
- The BedRug Jeep Floor Liner replaces your Jeep's carpet with 100% waterproof protection
- Non-skid polypropylene material is super durable, yet looks and feels like carpet
- Fully custom-molded and die cut to your exact Jeep
- Material won't absorb water, stains, odors, mold or mildew
- Available in 3-piece Front and 4-piece Rear kits
- Individual pieces can be taken out and hosed off for easy cleaning
- Foam underside insulates your interior from heat and road noise
- Lifetime Warranty
If you take your Jeep out for long days on the trails, your floors take a serious beating. From kicked-up mud and splashed water to spilled drinks and dirty boots, your factory carpet could be succeptible to all kinds of damage. The folks who made the BedRug Truck Bed Liner famous, however, came up with a solution - custom-cut their patented, durable synthetic carpet material into the shape of a Jeep floor and take that trusted protection out on the trails. The BedRug Jeep Floor Liner was born.
The BedRug Jeep Floor Liner's 100% polypropylene material is incredibly durable and completely waterproof, so it won't absorb stains, smells, or water. It won't fall prey to chemical spills or grow mold or mildew when it gts wet, and it dries quickly. You get all this rugged durability and protection, yet the material looks and feels like carpet. The BedRug Floor Liner also features a 1/4"-thick polypropylene foam that insulates your floors and interior from road noise and heat.
BedRug Jeep Floor Liners are custom-molded to your exact year, make, and model vehicle, so they'll fit every last contour of your floors perfectly. They come in 3 or 4-piece designs that install quickly, without having to remove the center console or any seat brackets. Plus, you can quickly remove the pieces and hose them off after a long day riding the trails.
Line your whole interior with the BedRug Jeep Floor Liner, and make your vehicle ready for anything. Backed with the BedRug Lifetime Warranty.