Bestop Seat Adapter Bracket
- If you want to put TrailMax II seats on your ’97-’02 Wrangler, you simply can’t do it without Bestop Seat Adapter Bracket
- Simple bolt-on installation utilizes existing seat hardware and retains fold-forward functionality
- Perfect for installing TrailMax II seats a Wrangler built between 1997 and 2002
- Rugged Black powder coat finish resists rust and corrosion
- Each kit includes all the hardware needed for one seat
- Backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
The good news: you plan to install TrailMax II seats on your Jeep. The bad news: it’s a Wrangler built between 1997 and 2002. The fact of the matter is, if you want to install these seats you’ll need to first install a Bestop Seat Adapter Bracket on each. The simple bolt-on installation of these brackets employs your existing risers and retains all of your seat’s fold-forward capabilities.
Each Bestop Seat Adapter Bracket kit includes everything you need to replace one chair – if you’re doing both you’ll need two sets. All of the components are Black powder coated for superior rust resistance. Backed by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.