Bestop TrailMax II Fixed High Back Front Seat
- Upgrade your Jeep driving comfort with a Bestop TrailMax II Fixed High Back Front Seat
- Great for a comfortable road ride with the support and strength you need for off-road driving
- Premium vinyl fabric holds its shape in all temperatures and resists mildew
- Tough, hand-welded Atlas frame is extra strong and corrosion resistant
- Springs have a variable rate of resistance for versatile support and comfort
- High-density closed-cell foam maintains the seat's shape for a long life and minimized fatigue
- Choose from Black, Black Denim, Charcoal, and Spice colors to match your interior
- Seat Adapter Brackets may be required for installation - choose your exact Jeep for more details
When your Jeep seat gets worn out and it's time for a new one, don't just settle for a replacement - upgrade with the Bestop TrailMax II Fixed High Back Front Seat. This Bestop TrailMax Jeep Seat is designed for high comfort on the road and superior support when you take your Jeep to the trails. It's available in a handful of OE colors to complement your interior looks.
Your Bestop TrailMax II Fixed High Back Front Jeep Seat is wrapped with a premium vinyl fabric. This vinyl keeps its shape even in extreme temperatures, and resists mildew for a long life of great looks. Its dense closed-cell foam also holds its shape well, minimizing discomfort and fatigue on long rides. Most importantly, Bestop TrailMax Seats feature Variable Rate of Resistance springs that are soft and comfortable on the highway and strong and supportive when rock climbing.
The Bestop TrailMax II Fixed Back Front Seat is also built tough, with a hand-welded Atlas frame for superior support and rust resistance. Choose from Black, Black Denim, Charcoal, and Spice for the Bestop Jeep Seats that best match your interior. Bestop TrailMax II Fixed High back Front Seats are sold individually.