Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights 148541001
- The right light rig for your rural driving, off-road beast is available with Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights
- Three different lights available to help you find the perfect fit for your vehicle:
- Rallye 4000 Driving Beam Light - Compact Xenon or full-size LED lamp
- Rallye 4000 Euro Beam Light - Full-size Halogen and full-size Xenon; Halogen available with or without Parking Light
- Rallye 4000 Pencil Beam Light - Full-size Halogen and full-size Xenon
- All lights available with Black Powder Coat housing to resist rust and corrosion
- Red accent rings on front of Xenon lights, blue ring on LED, matte black ring on halogen
- Free Form technology optimizes every lamp's reflector for the best possible match with each individual bulb: optimum luminosity and efficiency
- Mounting hardware, covers, lamps, and bulbs included in each package; wiring harness and relay sold separately for halogen lamps
- Exact lamp dimensions will appear beneath selections made from drop-downs above
- Knurled knobs allow for easy beam adjustment
- Lights sold individually, with a variety of sizes available for certain lights
- 1-Year Warranty
Tooling around off-road is not a hobby for the faint of heart, but it is a great deal of fun. Ensure that you can see everything that happen in front of your vehicle when cruising in your off-road vehicle by using Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights.
A variety of driving light and fog lamp options are available to you from Hella's innovative, patent-pending Rallye 4000 series. Xenon, Halogen, and LED bulbs are available in a variety of housing sizes and shine in Pencil, Euro, and Driving Light beams. With choices like these, it is easy to choose the perfect lights for your unique needs. Designed to fit trucks, SUVs, and off-roading 4-wheelers, Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights are the perfect lights for both off-road adventures and nighttime country driving. All lamps, housing materials, lenses, bulbs, and mounting hardware will be included with each individually-sold light, though certain ones require the purchase of an additional wiring harness.
Don’t take chances on poor visibility ruining an otherwise enjoyable off-road or late-night driving adventure. Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights illuminate the path ahead so you can get where you are going. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes