Wolo Power Beam Warning Light 3600-A
Power Beam Warning Light
- Part #: 3600-A
- Permanent Mount
- Installation Instructions
- The Wolo Power Beam Rotating Warning Light increases your visibility in emergencies and inclement weather
- Equipped 2 gear-driven rotating halogen lights
- Mounts on your vehicle's roof roof
- Lights flash 95 times per minute
- Features a polycarbonate lens and chrome base to keep the lights protected from wear
- Uses H3 replacement bulbs
- Available in Amber, Blue, Red
- Sold individually
The Wolo Power Beam Rotating Warning Light illuminates your vehicle in emergencies and inclement weather. The Power Beam features 2 high power gear-driven rotating emergency lights that flash 95 times per minute and a rugged polycarbonate lens with a chrome base to protect the bulbs from dirt, debris, and bad weather.
Installing this emergency light is easy. The Power Beam mounts permanently onto any vehicle roof and comes with all the hardware you need to install it quickly with common tools.
The bulbs in the Wolo Power Beam Warning Light are easily replaceable and compatible with 12 Volt vehicles. The Wolo Power Beam Rotating Warning Light is available as Blue, Red, or Amber emergency light. Sold individually.