Husky Liners Mud Guards 57351
Rear Mud Guards
- Part #: 57351
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- 10% Price Drop - Prices Already Reduced, Ends September 3rd!
- Block mud, rocks, and grime from messing up your paint job with a set of Husky Liners Mud Guards
- Custom-made to your exact year, make, and model truck for a perfect fit
- Heavy-duty molded rubber construction stands up to all the impacts and hazards of the road
- Mud Flaps are easy to install in under an hour (minor drilling may be required)
- Subtle matte Black finish can be custom-painted to your vehicle or left as-is
- Sold in pairs for front and rear
- Note: May not be compatible with aftermarket running boards or fender flares
- Lifetime Warranty
Mud, rocks, and salty slush put your vehicle's paint in mortal danger. Don't let your tires kick up any damaging junk - block it with Husky Liners Mud Flaps. These molded rubber mud flap guards act as a strong shield against road-borne hazards, keeping your finish clean and scratch-free.
Husky Liners Mud Guards are molded from heavy-duty rubber with a black matte finish you can paint to match your vehicle. They include all the mounting hardware you need for a secure installation that takes under an hour, with minor drilling. Husky Mud Guards hold tight to your vehicle and stand up to rocks, pebbles, and sludge.
Choose a front or rear pair of mud flaps, or add both sets to your cart for full coverage. Backed with the Husky Liners Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners 57351 fits:
- 2001-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2001-2007 GMC Sierra Pickup
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Husky Liners Mud Guards Reviews.