AEM Universal Engine Management System
- Make the adjustments needed for the perfect tune for your vehicle with an AEM Universal Engine Management System
- For racing engines with up to 4 cylinders
- Features both the hardware and software you need for total engine control
- Sealed, weatherproof, shockproof: designed for harsh conditions, able to be mounted anywhere
- 4.8" x 4.55" x 1.44"; uses AEM Interface Tuner software
- This system features the following:
- 4 Saturated Injector Drivers
- 4 Coil Triggers
- 8 General Purpose Inputs/Outputs
- Mag or Hall Cam and Crank Inputs
- O2 Input Knock Input
- 8 MB Internal Data Logger
- VSS Hall Inputs
- Can Data Stream
- USB Comm Port
- Fully enabled and unlocked system: never pay for upgrades
- Purchase wiring harness or harness/fuse panel combination separately
- Not C.A.R.B. approved: for racing use only
- 1-Year Warranty
When it comes to your racing vehicle, it's important to make sure your tune is exactly right. Set everything up to your exact specifications with an AEM Universal Engine Management System.
Shockproof and weatherproof, you can mount this system anywhere to receive the information it needs. Small and totally sealed, this universal management unit offers complete, safe engine control for racing engines with up to 4 cylinders. All the hardware and software you need for operation is included, and all upgrades arrive to your Interface software free of charge, with no purchase necessary. Pick up the necessary wiring harness or combination wiring harness-and-fuse box panel separately, and it won't be long until you have your perfect racing engine.
A wide variety of parameters are taken into account when you use the AEM Universal Engine Management System, but one thing is for certain: no matter your vehicle, it's going to run much more to your liking than before. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.