CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Make it easier to deal with the discomfort of someone else's blinding nighttime driving lights coming up behind you with the CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Internal sensors gauge ambient rearview brightness and adjust tint to lessen glare
- Variety of styles available that mount to both domestic wedge and foreign camlock bases
- Reduces eye strain to keep you more alert
- Dimming rear view mirror lowers risk of momentary blindness for safer driving
- Multiple mirror options available, as well, including compass, map light, and temperature gauge
- Additional wedge mount available if needed
- Professional installation recommended
- 1-Year Warranty
There are few things worse when driving at night than someone coming up behind you blasting poorly-set or too-bright headlights. Get some easy-going, automatic help with this situation with a CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror.
The immediate blinding and requisite need to fix your rearview can lead to distracted driving that makes things more dangerous for you and your passenger. Both are a thing of the past with a CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror. Once the ambient light coming from behind you goes up, an internal sensor tells the dimming mechanism to go to work. Once it does, you'll notice reduced eye strain and a minimized incidence of "driving blind". There are many additional options available to you with this dimming rear view mirror, including a map light, compass, and temperature gauge, and there are mirrors available for use with both foreign and domestic setups. Though installation is a fairly complicated process best left to professionals, once hooked up you'll never do without one again.
Take it easy on yourself when driving at night. Capably handle inconsiderate drivers and their too-bright headlights with the CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes