AMP Research BedStep
- Regular Price: $293.15-322.60
- Our Price: $199.00- 219.00
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Make easy work out of climbing into the tallest truck beds with the AMP Research BedStep
- Mounts under your bumper at the corner of the pickup bed
- Lowers with a flick of your foot and kicks back up when you're done
- Retracts virtutually invisibly under your bumper
- Side-mount design gives you bed access without sacrificing your hitch
- Glass-reinforced, non-slip composite step pad provides safe footing, even when wet and snowy
- Super stable stainless steel pivot pins
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Teflon coated and anodized for rust resistance
- Bolts on in under 10 minutes, using existing holes in your bumper/frame
- Engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 3 Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
It seems pickup truck beds are getting taller and taller, making it harder to get into the bed. Add to that oversize tires and lift kits, and you'll need a springboard just to get up to the bed! Finally, a solution - the AMP Research BedStep, an ingenious bumper-mounted step that gives you easy access to the bed, no matter how tall.
Step right up into your bed with the AMP Research BedStep. All it takes is a little tap of the foot to deploy the step. When you're done, flip it back up. The BedStep Truck Bed Step stows up under the bumper and is nearly invisible when not in use. It utilizes precision bearing pins and rigid cast aluminum hinges for smooth operation, strong support, and a long life of maintenance-free service.
AMP Research designs the BedStep for flawless performance in any conditions. The whole step is anodized black and powder-coated with Teflon for superior corrosion protection. Its glass-reinforced non-slip resin step pad offers a safe stepping surface even in the face of mud, rain, and snow. Best yet, it bolts on to your vehicle at existing mounting holes on your truck's bumper and frame in under 10 minutes. No drilling, no modifications.
Getting into and out of your truck bed shouldn't be a chore - bolt on an AMP Research BedStep for handy bed access. Backed with a 3-Year, 36,000-Mile Warranty.
AMP Research BedStep Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 10 of 56 reviews. See All Reviews.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- AMP Research Running Boards & Side Steps
- Cherokee Brakes
- Flowmaster Exhaust
- nerf bars for Ford F-350
- aries nerf bars for Nissan Xterra
- Go Rhino running boards
- Soft Top Tonneau Covers for Explorer Sport Trac
- Conquest shock absorbers
- Amigo car deflectors
- Golf Cargo & Trunk Liners
- Ford F-250 performance exhaust headers